Alexis is engaged to a millionaire named Chase, and they’re planning a socialite wedding orchestrated by his meddling mother Geneva. She simply refuses to accept and tries everything in her power to pull them apart. Add to this…Alexis is grieving the loss of her Mom and has an on again/off again relationship with her sister.
Her pastor invites everyone to write a Christmas prayer and watch God work.
I enjoyed this novella …my first holiday themed read for the season. Author @kimberlalawsonroby clearly had a way to tell a story and provide a lifelong lesson in forgiveness, faith and love. I give it 💎💎💎💎💎 and recommend you add it to your holiday reading list.
#avidreader😍📚 #bookgeek🤓 #awardwinningliteraryblogger🏆 #reviewer #promoter #brandingcoach #blogtalkradio🎙#diamondsworld #radiohost #amazon #goodreads #facebook #instagram #youtube #snapchat #bookreview #bibliophile #diamondsliteraryworld💎🌍 #conqueringlifeonebookatatime #BTIWOB #breaktheinternetwithourbooks
Tonight on BAN Radio Show we are honoring Book Bloggers, Reviewers, Book Clubs and Bookstore Owners! Join me on BAN Radio at 8pm-10pm EST as we discuss the State of Black Books and our favorite books of 2017. Call into the show to listen live, join me on the Facebook Live-stream or join other readers in the BAN Radio chatroom.
DAY 3 Black Books Weekend Celebration
BAN Radio Call In Number – (646) 668-2324
Saturday Night, December 9th – Book Club Town Hall.
Featured Authors and Writers
* 8:00 – Emancipating James by Joan Vassar
* 8:15 – Abuse of Discretion by Pamela Samuels Young
* 8:30 – A Touch of Love by Sheryl Lister
* 8:45 – No Regrets by Patricia Haley-Glass
Featured Literary Community Leaders
Tribute to Tanishia Pearson-Jones, Characters Book Club
* Ramunda Lark Young, MahoganyBooks
* Kim Knight, Between the Lines Bookstore, LLC
* Kenya Ervin, SoulSistahs Book Club Tennessee
* Diane P. Rembert, Diamond’s Literary World, Literary Blog
* Sharon Blount, Building Relationships Around Books (BRAB
* The Unique, Sophisticated, Girlfriends Inspirational Reading and Literary Society
* U.S. G.I.R.L.S Book Club Members on BAN Radio Show
–Jennie (JayBee) Blue
If you missed Diamond’s World Book Discussion Featuring “Both Sides Of The Fence” Series by @mtpope, you can listen to the replay here: